2021 Presidential Inauguration
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2021 Presidential Inauguration. Since 1901, the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies (JCCIC) has been responsible for the planning and execution of the Inaugural Ceremonies of the President-elect and Vice President-elect of the United States at the Capitol.
As Inaugural plans are currently being developed with consideration for the ongoing public health emergency, we are currently unable to guarantee tickets to anyone, but will share more information as it becomes available.
Submitting a request for tickets here does not guarantee that you will receive tickets.
Please note that as we get closer to the inauguration, this website will be updated to reflect information related to the 2021 Inaugural Ceremonies
Please Read the Following Information Prior to Submitting a Request:
- The requestor must be a resident of Connecticut's Second Congressional District.
- Submitting a request for tickets does not guarantee that you will receive tickets. Members of Congress are granted a very limited number of tickets to distribute to constituents.
- Every individual must have a ticket to attend the Inaugural ceremony, including children and infants.
- Groups may request as many tickets as they like, but are not guaranteed to receive the number of tickets requested.
- The deadline to request tickets is January 1st, 2021.
To Request Tickets:
- Submit your request by filling out the form below.