Rep. Courtney Staff to Begin Tele-Working During Ongoing Coronavirus Outbreak
In light of the ongoing public health emergency related to COVID-19, and for the health safety of our staff, visitors and our community, our office is following a tele-work policy. Our staff is working remotely, but remain at work and available for assistance and support.
If you need assistance or would like to contact our office, please call or email us at any time. Please leave your name, phone number and a detailed message, and our staff will follow up as quickly as possible.
- For our Norwich district office, please call (860) 886-0139
- For our Washington, DC office, please call (202) 225-2076
- As always, you may also get in touch at https://courtney.house.gov/contact to send a message to Congressman Courtney and his staff.
For more information about the virus, tips on how to keep yourself and loved ones safe, and updates on state and federal response, please visit:
- Congressman Courtney’s COVID-19 resource page: https://courtney.house.gov/coronavirus-2019covid-19-resource-page
- Connecticut VOVID-19 response: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- Update to information from the federal Centers for Disease Control (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html